Monday, 18 December 2006

New things!

Lots of vintage finds to report this week.


Firstly, some pretty fabrics from a garage sale in Daylesford.


And a super book about printing by hand, with some really fab designs.


A collection of 1960s beer mats with cute sayings! The vintage wallpaper in the background was also a garage sale find.



I also found a vintage Fisher Price bus, complete with driver and all its passengers.



I found this a little while ago but couldn't resist showing it off - a pretty and pristine 50s tablecloth. The colours are so gorgeous, I can't stop looking at it (must find a table to fit!).



And vintage labels to add to my collection.


And finally, some VERY cute old playing cards!

2 comments:

kate said...

You're little bus of people made my heart melt. We used to have one of those as a kid. My sister called them "my people", what a great find!!!

modmom said...

oooooh i want to read that printing book + see those illustrated drink mats up close. do you ever scan pictures? i've just started scanning + uploading books to my flickr account to share. i just uploaded it's a small world + you can read it. it's linked on my blog.