Tuesday, 9 January 2007

Another new year, and we have two new family members, Rita and Ingrid. Yes, I am no longer the only girl in the household as we now have two three-month-old sister-cats. Miss Ingrid (grey with blue eyes) is very quiet but she is also very playful and loves to run madly around the room chasing bits of string. Miss Rita (tabby) is a 'people cat' and always trying to win our attention away from Ingrid. They are such good company, it is so funny watching them at play, and the boys adore them (although they are always fighting over Ingrid as she is less scratchy!)!


2 comments:

Calamity Tat said...

Oh well done, look I can comment.. Lovely little kittens they must be a bundle of fun.. Hope they're not as tiring as my puppy...
love Txx

Calamity Tat said...

Hi, you might not do this but I've tagged you, you'll have to go to my blog to understand... Tx