Thursday, 3 May 2007


I went down to Melbourne today for a very long and chatty meeting with Pip from Meet Me at Mike's and Jennie from Posie, who is visiting from Darwin with her four gorgeous kids. We swapped lots of gossip and ideas and it was great to hear about their plans for their businesses. Sometimes it can get lonely working by yourself in a small country town, so it's always good to catch up with like-minded crafty gals! I was so inspired by Pip's shop that I went home and immediately made lots of new things.

3 comments:

Calamity Tat said...

Ohhh look it's you... I am sqinting at the photo taking you all in gorgeous girls xx

Meet Me at Mikes said...

oooh.. look at me all chipmunky and grinning from ear to ear after too much tea and talk! Thanks for a lovely day.. and wish tania was there too.. and thanks for my presents! xxx and talk v soon!
Pip

Violet & Rose said...

Great to see you all. Happy making!