Wednesday, 27 June 2007

GIRLFRIENDS AND TIM TAMS!


Lark is featured in this month's Girlfriend magazine, which is out in newsagents today! Click on the image below to read what Girlfriend has to say.


And for those people who have asked me what a Tim Tam is, it is a very chocolatey biscuit from Australia. It has the most delicious chocolate coating and, even though I reckon England makes the best biscuits, I have to say that a Tim Tam with a cup of tea beats anything else. According to Wikipedia, 300 million Tim Tams are sold each year - or 1.5 packs per Australian. That's rubbish, I average 1.5 packs a day.



I am very partial to biscuits, and one of my favourite websites is Nice Cup of Tea and a Sit Down, a British site that features reviews of every kind of biscuit and ponders important issues like 'what's the difference between a cake and a biscuit?' Well, it's an interesting debate - where do Jaffa Cakes sit?

1 comment:

KJ said...

You've whetted my appetite now - just going to have to stick a packet in the post!