Tuesday, 5 June 2007


I trotted up to Melbourne yesterday for a lovely get-together with Pip and some of the other designers whose work she tirelessly promotes through Meet Me at Mike's. This image is from some cards designed by Shannon, who is so talented. She showed us some of the new fabric line she has just had printed - gorgeous! It was great to meet Tamara and Marianne too, we all oohed and aahed over Japanese craft books and Shannon's two gorgeous little daughters!

Afterwards I visited various suppliers for Lark, then Paul and I did IKEA. I try not to go too often but I was in desperate need of storage boxes. As usual I ended up buying far more than I intended too and was completely exhausted afterwards, I slept most of the way back to Daylesford while Paul did the driving! I woke up in time to see the forest at dusk, it is beautiful right now.

2 comments:

Meet Me at Mikes said...

Oh you! It's all thanks to the gals who tirelessly craft well into the night - amidst mess and cups of tea - to make lovely things to brighten our little corner of the world! Yay for the crafty gals!

Dana said...

Ooooh, I have those boxes, too!