Sunday, 22 July 2007

I am hooked on clothes shopping at the moment (probably because I have Spring in my sights!) and my latest online shopping fix is Top Shop UK. I used to spend my teenage Saturdays at Top Shop and was thrilled to find that they will ship any amount of lovely clothes to Australia for only £10! My favourite find is this Apron-Style top (£20):



As well as new clothes arriving every day, they also have an online vintage dress shop. I sadly missed out on this 1960's Green Daisy Dress (it was my size too!), but there are plenty of other frocks to choose from, including lots of 70s maxi-dresses, some by top designers.


Top Shop also have a cool baby range - look at this cute Polly Pocket Top for only £6!.

2 comments:

Country House Antique Textiles said...

I ordered that Boden dress in the sale too, only in green. What a bargain! I too like Top Shop and having a daughter who works there part time is lethal. She tells me about new stuff that has come in all the time, forcing me to spend my well earned pennies there :-)

posiepatchwork said...

See, welcome to my life in the remote Northern Territory, where a 'state' wide population of under 300 000 people doesn't even warrant a department store. Our closest one is 4500km away, equidistant to Perth, Adelaide, Brisband, Sydney or Melbourne. Torture!! Plus it's 30C+ ALL year round, so layering or beautiful jackets, forget it!! Those dresses would be nice & breezy. So i've been shopping on line & shipping decent clothes in for my family since 1998!! Hoping Spring comes soon to Daylesford. Love Posie