Friday, 6 July 2007


My dear blog friend Anastasia was lucky enough recently to find several vintage sewing pattern books, full of 1950s-1970s pattern designs. Can you imagine? Anastasia makes wonderful collages with vintage images, so they are perfect for her work. Knowing that I would LOVE them, she sent me a whole stack of pages with patterns for dresses, hats and all kinds of lovely things. They arrived today and the illustrations are fabulous, I am so excited - I can't wait to make these into something!

4 comments:

AnastasiaC said...

Yeahhh good to hear they arrived safely! glad to hear you liked them...I love them! such cute illustrations!

posiepatchwork said...

how delightful Allison, they look gorgeous & i can only imagine what amazing things you'll create from them. your website has me all inspried too. everything is gorgeous, who can resist, i can't!! love Posie

Calamity Tat said...

Yay whatever you make i want!!
SNOW!!!

Lara said...

I am SO envious - I know that you'll make gorgeous things from them! I adore your blog and website.