Sunday, 25 November 2007

The Christmas market was great - working from home in Daylesford can be a bit isolating so I always love to get out and meet people for a few days (though it was nice to get back out of the city to the forest afterwards!). As usual lots of fellow bloggers and friends of Lark turned up to Magnolia Square and it was lovely chatting with them. Hello everyone!



I did lots of Christmas shopping, of course, keeping to my pledge to Buy Handmade for Christmas. I bought these gorgeous soft toys from Maiike; they are made from recycled woolly sweaters. Knitted goods from Adele, various lovelies from Memi, badges from Kearnsie, soaps from Annie at Cossé and bags of stuff from Red Wagon, Est and others. I also met with Daniela from Succulent, with her gorgeous handprinted clothing, Belinda from Blink , who made an excellent next-door neighbour, and my old friends Rie and Guthrie from Chook Leaf . Christmas is sorted!

2 comments:

Meet Me at Mikes said...

Phew! So much goodness in one place! Sounds like you had a wonderful time! I hope you're putting your feet up for the night!

my poppet said...

Nice catching up with you, hope it wasn't too exhausting (the market not me!)