Tuesday, 20 November 2007

Here are some of the lovelies I will be taking along to the Magnolia Square Christmas market tomorrow (well, it opens on Thursday but I have to set up my stall tomorrow) ...

Pocket mirrors made from children's storybook pages and vintage 1940s and 1950s fabrics.

Hand made baby shoes, using vintage linens.

Cute hair accessories made with little vintage and retro buttons.

Bunnies and kitties made by my friend Beck.

Embroidered Snow Baby Ornaments.

Vintage Button Bracelets from Violet and Rose.

Smiley crochet Rudolph baby rattles.

Of course, Angela and Miss Buttons will also be on the stand!

See you next week!

5 comments:

three buttons said...

I'm looking forward to it! Can't wait to buy some snow babies for my Nana's Christmas present. I hope you mean the market that starts on Thursday... and not tomorrow! ; )

Pear tree cottage! said...

O! I wish I could be there, O! I truly do.

But this nanni is going to have another little darling come into the world on Friday, So I am very excited.........Your last post made me smile as this little darlings name is going to be Adelaide named after the town her nanni comes from! :)

Have a truly wonderful time at the market with all that crafting and happiness under the one roof it cannot help but be a blessing to all who come through the doors.

Lee-ann

Meet Me at Mikes said...

Wow.. look at all your lovely things! No wonder you had an ace Market! Good job... love your Ladybird chair! You are clever! xx

the wreath witch said...

your buttons are fantastic !

xX IMMIE Xx said...

Hi! I found etails of your webpage a few weeks ago in Elle magazine and ever since then I have absolutely fallen in love with it. I brought all of my friends xmas pressies from you and havve told all my family about it. May favs have to be the vintage fabric mirrors and the groovy hirslides. I can't wait for any new additions! immixx