Tuesday, 4 December 2007


LIVING CREATIVELY

A new Aussie website launches today - Living Creatively, which is all about design, craft and inspiration. I am very excited, firstly because Cintia from My Poppet has a big mention on the front page, with all of these lovely handmade goodies she sells, including stuff from Melbourne crafty gals Violet and Rose and Lovely Button! Secondly because Lark has been interviewed and is going to appear on the website in a few weeks, alongside such creative luminaries as Akira Isogawa, Lotta Jansdowner, and, of course, our very own Pip! Check out the site, it is lots of fun, there is even a contest to make a Celebrity Softie!

6 comments:

Violet & Rose said...

Huh? What The? I'm off to investigate, and can't get there quick enough! OMG!

Lily and Agathe said...

EEEE by gum! I got my parcel! will e-mail you in the morning Mrs xx

my poppet said...

It's all too exciting for me, i need a sit down and a cup of tea!!

one little acorn said...

What a great site - I'll have to have a better look (as soon as I get a few minutes to sit down and totally absorb!).
Just wanted to say hi, and say a big THANK-YOU for the donut. I bought it as a gift at Magnolia Square Market a few weeks ago. They loved it (I knew they would).
Love your work, you have some beautiful and fun designs. Have a nice day!

AnastasiaC said...

Fantastic!!! this site was promoted at the recent Sydney Papercraft festival, Kerri-Anne was there too!
looking forward to your interview!

Polka Dot Bride said...

You've been tagged!
http://www.polkadotbride.com/wp/?p=456