Saturday, 5 January 2008

THIS LITTLE LARK WENT TO MARKET...

Hooray, first Saturday of the month is the local farmer's market in Daylesford, which just gets better and better. We always see friends there and spend ages chatting to people and today, as ever, we came home with a great haul of local goodies...


Veggies from the three organic veggie stalls (lettuce, coriander, avocado, purple basil, courgettes, broccoli, radishes, summer squash), fresh goat's cheese, eggs from Daylesford Organics (I've written about these before, they are yum!), home-made dips from a lovely girl who has just started her own stall, and of course we all chose our favourite cookies from Janey Bee (Janey told me she is starting a blog, watch this space!).


Jules likes to play hide and seek under the market signs.


And here is my own harvest of veggies, knitted of course! I have just added a knitted pumpkin to the range, it will be available in time for Australian autumn. I'm working on this Peapod as well, but I'm not happy with it yet, it's a bit bulky as it needs to contain a rattle, and I think it needs a little shoot or something for tiny fingers to grab!

No comments: