Friday, 4 January 2008


VINTAGE BEER MAT OF THE DAY (NO. 4)

And, strangely, just after choosing this I was awarded a Thinking Blogger's Award by the lovely Wee Birdy! Thanks! As I have now been tagged for this award, here are five blogs that always get ME thinking:

I Like
Anastasia
mod*mom
Three Buttons
Picnic By Ellie

I found it hard to choose, as there are so many blogs I admire. But these five are blogs that I always return to because they are so visually inspiring, which for me is the best thing a blog should be!

3 comments:

modmom said...

thank you so much lark :)
happy new year!
i really appreciate your visiting my blog + including me with these wonderful blogs :)

three buttons said...

Awww, thank you Allison! I feel very honoured to be on your list : )

AnastasiaC said...

awww im honoured!! i love your blog too and you are an inspiration to me!! and will definetely pass this award on as there are some great blogs out there...
* hey i emailed you today - both emails bounced back?! are you still on holiday mode?*