Thursday, 31 January 2008


Well, we're a twelfth of the way through 2008 already, how scary is that?

I don't feel like I've achieved much during January, but when I really think about it I have - I'm finally up to date with all my commitments to people, I've spent a lot of time with my kids (yay - school starts tomorrow!), I've been steadily working on our new studio and office.

And Easter, I've designed a small range for Easter this year and it's in my web shop now. This is the first time Lark has had an Easter range!


It's very jolly, with the sort of things you would expect, like knitted Easter eggs and storybook bunnies!


3 comments:

starashan said...

omilord! Easter? It can't be... nooooooo! lol

Love your cards and gift tags especially- very sweet :o)

barb michelen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
barb michelen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.