Monday, 18 February 2008


I'm a magazine junkie, I devour at least a dozen every month. When I've read them I donate them to the local doctor's surgery, which now has the most stylish collection of mags you've ever seen in a waiting room (although admittedly, you will find the odd cut-out or missing page where something has been clipped for my inspiration board!).


Today my favourite mag, Country Living, arrived all the way from England. It is the latest March issue and it has a story about the most beautiful cottage, in Dorset.


Vintage textiles, old books, jolly china and 1940's fairisle knit sweaters, I'm in heaven, I want to move in with this lady!


9 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh how simply lovely-all of it!!!

Lily and Agathe said...

Oh and must get Guy to bring a CL back...

Violet & Rose said...

Gorgeous. Love all those pictures.
Have you seen this months Australian Country Style? They have changed the look a bit and the houses featured are fantastic. Look for the man who collects white things with the buttons in the jars. Now how did I notice that one?

AnastasiaC said...

i'll have to look out for it - the cottage looks beautiful!!
and I agree with JO, 'Australian Country style' is a FAB mag too!!
im really into interior mags too - so much inspiration!

Corrie said...

oh I want that magazine in my house and I spent a few years of my childhood in lovely Dorset so I can imagine that house on the outside too!

Corrie:)

cd&m said...

I wasn't planning on buying the March issue but now I think I'll have to!

oldflowers4me said...

hello every 1- the new look for australian country style- is fresher and has a good feel about it- my ya yas ( best friends ) well we meet every friday and have magazine swap day its so much fun- and we sip coffee as well love jo anderson.

Heidi Ann said...

Do you know whether someone in the U.S. can subscribe to the Country Living from England? If so, any idea of the cost?

Josephine Tale Peddler said...

I have this exact issue and I'm afraid I'm moving in with this lady!
Okay, that's enough of this delightful Blog. I have to go and feed my poor daughter! x