Monday, 31 March 2008

THIS IS... WHAT'S IN MY HANDBAG

You will never find me carrying a tiny clutch or a bijou purse. I like to feel comfy and at home wherever I go, so my big bag is always packed with what I call 'essentials'...


Address book
Notepad
Post-it notes
Coin purse
Big purse for notes and cards
2 x bars Green & Black's white chocolate
House keys
6 pens
Wet wipes
Mobile phone
Lippy
Make-up
Various business cards
Plastic cowboy and Indian toys
Hairbrush
Sunglasses
Umbrella
Embroidery thread shade card
Bepanthen cream
Tissues
iPod
Little painted wooden guy
Camera

I hadn't noticed it before but there's a definite red and pink thing going on in my bag!

Visit Three Buttons to see who else is playing What's In My Bag.

8 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Love those cowboys and indians. Doesn't everyone have them in their handbag...ha ha!

Lily and Agathe said...

Jeezzz you forgot the kitchen sink xx

Jenny said...

Yep I'm with you!Big bags are best!!!

one little acorn said...

What a fun lot of items in your bag. Yes, all the essentials, true... but the plastic cowboys and indians? How could I have a bag without them?

Bec said...

how good is bepanthen!! I love that stuff!!
I also love your keyring!

Pip from Meet Me at Mikes said...

Ohh.. that is my very favourite chocolate. Vanilly and speckled and delicious! Your bag is full of useful and interesting, Miss Allison!

Maureen said...

Red is good, and I've been tempted to get a little red shuffle just cause they're so damn cute - no, stunning. I don't do cute usually. ;-)

Heather said...

I love it! A woman after my own heart, I too need big bags! Mine is stuffed with all sorts of things I just might need!