Saturday, 12 April 2008

I've really enjoyed hosting Pip's blog this week, but it's always nice to get back to your own home, isn't it?


I've also been busy this week updating the Lark website.



Lots of new products, my favourites being the cute soaps I've mentioned before that I put little baby animals on, baby shoes I made from vintage kitchen linens and these office mugs, from my collection of vintage coffee coasters that you may remember from a few months back. The one I have my morning cuppa from is Smile, but I love the others too!



Anyway, lots of good stuff is now available in our shop - if you want to have a peek click here if you're in Australia and here in the UK or elsewhere.

5 comments:

Linda said...

oh I do love those soaps and the slippers are soooo cute. I loved your week over at Mike's too!!

Lily and Agathe said...

Yummy stuff as always ma guru... Yes sorry it's an old issue of Milk.. it's such a cool mag. The features in french but I only have the one copy, the one mag and I like keeping them.. I could lend it to you or try and get you a back issue sans soucis xx

Brierley & Clover said...

The soaps and shoes are just lovely!

us! said...

Oh.. I adore those MUGS! So clever you are (as usual!)

tjoyy said...

Hello
Just wanted to share with you my latest embroidery inspired by your posting!

http://tjoyy.blogspot.com/2008/04/afternoon-t-shirt-embroidery.html