Wednesday, 2 April 2008

On My Desk Today...

My desk is full of cute stuff at the moment - a vintage girl swap card that I love, Bloom's Vanilla Bean room spray (=heaven), lots of new stuff from Lark that I must get into my webshop soon, a princess crown bought for me in an op shop by my little boy, a set of vintage 'Student's World' books that act as a base for my Mac (love the colours of these), nail polish, coloured pencils...

For more cute things, drop into Meet Me at Mikes, where Angela is currently hosting a whole week of cuteness!

9 comments:

Pip from Meet Me at Mikes said...

Hey Miss! Your desk is CUTE! It's a bit of a confection today, I think! Hope your day is cosy up there - I think the weather is turning ugly today!

Danielle said...

That is one of my favourite swap cards of all time!! And I don't even like cats... that's saying something ;)

CurlyPops said...

Wow lots of cute things happening. I especially love your tiara, how sweet!

Kirsty said...

Yes the swap card is gorgeous. I just bought it's mate in a resin pendant from Mikes.
A boy who buys his mum a princess crown is SUPER cute!

AnastasiaC said...

love the vintage card...and the vintage books look cute piled up like that - ohhh are your soaps ready??

Maureen said...

Every mother needs a crown! You have a wise son. ;-)

Sherrin said...

I love the swap card, and the soap looks so lovely... like the sorts of soap we had as little girls :o)

Amelia said...

hello, i was just wondering if you knew about Melboure's collaborative op shopping blog 'I op therefore I am'

http://melb-opshopping.blogspot.com/

there are links there to maps and addresses of melbourne's op shops. let me know if you are interested in joining.

regards, Amelia

Stephanie said...

Great to see a boy who knows him mum is a princess! (Though at that age my little brother would have bought the tiara for himself!)