On My Desk Today...
LOTS of reading material! I have just come back from a week's holiday in Tasmania. It is a lovely place, full of gorgeous old buildings, roses and great views of the mountains and coast, but it is really cold and we were all coughing and wheezing the whole week. Never mind, it is nice to be home, and being away has caused a mountain of lovely reading stuff to pile up because:
1. There are some great second-hand bookshops in Tasmania.
2. I bought lots of mags to read on the flight but spent my time entertaining the kids.
3. I was too busy knitting in the evenings.
4. It was my birthday and some lovely friends gave me books.
5. While I was away new boook orders arrived from Yes Asia and Amazon, as well as my fave magazine subscriptions.
6. I haven't had a chance to start my book club read this month and we're meeting next week.
So I've got the house to myself today and once I've checked my emails I'm gonna try and grab a few hours in front of the wood fire with a cup of tea and my pile of reading. Perfect!
Don't forget to visit Kirsty for more 'On My Desk' weekly fun!