Sunday, 4 May 2008

THIS IS... THE PAIR OF SHOES THAT I'D SLEEP IN IF I COULD


My red Birkies. These were given to me on Mother's Day four years ago and are still going strong, if a bit worn at the edges. I wear these shoes for trudging out to the veggie patch; and when I need to pop to the store for Tim Tams; sometimes for the school run; around the house; all the time really (one of the joys of working from home!) - they are super-comfy and a nice, cheery colour.

Thanks to Love&Afros for this week's theme!

8 comments:

AnastasiaC said...

they sure look comfy! i love your photo styling...just like a magazine!

Sherrin said...

yep, Birkies are comfy!!

Kirsty said...

I'm a comfort girl too. I love your red Birks.

zoesquid said...

Red Birkies...you cant do better than that!

CurlyPops said...

They look well loved and very comfy!

Jenny said...

Lovely comfy goodness and red too!

Maureen said...

Oh I've refallen in love with clogs. I wore them yrs ago when pregnant with son #2 - wooden Dr. Scholls all winter.

These red ones are terrific.

Bird Bath said...

they look special - I'm all for comfort too....and that zingy red colour.