Thursday, 15 May 2008

TO MARKET!

Angela and I have decided to do another Magnolia Square market together. It's going to be on from 29-31 May at Malvern Town Hall. I'm getting quite excited, I know quite a few of the other girls who'll be selling there, and Angela and I always have a good giggle whenever we work together.



I'm planning to sell some of my new knitted baby toys, my organic soaps and iron-on patches, knitted baby clothes, Keep Calm stuff, vintage girl's comic coasters and the latest Rosie Flo colouring books. I also have some gorgeous Decole products - sewing boxes, rubber stamps, play food sets and more. I bought these last year from Japan for my web shop but I ended up not having time to sell them when Lark became so busy, and they have since been living in a huge, very tempting box in our garage.


This is a once-only opportunity to buy these cool Japanese goodies, so please put 29-31 May in your diary and come over to Magnolia Square as early as you can to avoid missing out. Angela is also going to be bringing something very special to the market as well as Miss Buttons, but I can't say any more, my lips are sealed!


4 comments:

AnastasiaC said...

Have fun gals!! your knitted vegies are so adorable - love them!

leslie said...

i just dropped you an email and then came over for a peek around - i was already planning to visit magnolia square next weekend so i'll be sure to pop by for a visit!

Lisa said...

What beautiful things.

I love your knitted fruit and vegies. The watermelon is obviously good enough to eat :)

fiona said...

i'll be there!my first one!