Thursday, 4 September 2008

Cath Kidston Craft Book!

Be still my heart! Flicking through a copy of the British magazine 'Good Homes' I have spotted that Cath Kidston is publishing her own craft book. I'm not sure what is in it, craft projects and apparently lots of templates based on Cath Kidston's prints (and it even has a free tote bag inside). I don't even when this will be available, October I think, but I do know that I can't wait to get my hands on a copy, I bet it will be really good. It's available for pre-order at Amazon.

While I am not a huge fan of CK's printed homewares en masse, I have loved all of her books and greatly admire her work with vintage fabrics. I used to visit her first shop in Notting Hill which was full of painted vintage furniture and eiderdowns, and the loveliest old nursery pieces - a huge inspiration for me back in the days when Lark was just a twinkle in my eye.

8 comments:

Frances said...

ooooh. Goodie. Thanks for the heads-up.

ingrid said...

Oh this sets my heart fluttering too. I cant wait!

Kitschen Pink said...

Publication date 17th October! I have it on pre-order at the library but may not be able to wait whilst the cogs of central libraries purchasing get it sorted!!! t.x

Swift Jan said...

Bring on the 17th October!!!

Jennifer Yellow-Hat said...

I'm so excited at the thought of a new Cath Kidston publication. Thanks for sharing!

AnastasiaC said...

ohhh looks good!

Donna said...

Ooooh how exciting. Can't wait :-)

teddybearswednesday said...

HI there, I've tagged you in some sort of blog game about favourite blogs, and you don't have play if you don't want to it's optional!!