Sunday, 28 September 2008

Mementoes (part 1)


I am unpacking my suitcase today. What's left of it. The airline somehow managed to bust my zip and it arrived in Melbourne completely open. My iPod has gone and some other small bits and pieces, but I was luckier than Angela , whose suitcase is still lost in Denmark somewhere...


Here are a few snapshots of some of the lovely things I found during the trip. Some were gifts from friends, others I bought in the great shops we found, some are samples from other designers that I am hoping to work with. This is just the tip of the iceberg - I found so many lovely things that I had to mail three boxes back and when these arrive I'll post more photos.













4 comments:

Donna said...

Wow, you had fun shopping, lovely goodies. I have that wrapping paper, made into a picture for the kid's playroom. I'm sorry to hear about your ipod. I would be devastated if mine went missing!

Kitschen Pink said...

3 boxes? THREE BOXES!???! Oh my you did have fun! LOVE those black and white owls. Very impressed the sweeties got home intact! My treat bag lasted about 78 seconds! t.x

Cass said...

Look at all those Ladybird books. Sounds and looks like a great time

Y-Fighter said...

That's sick. I never pack anything I might regret getting stolen since my sister had her zip bust open by airline crew and her new trainers (!) pinched. You should definitely report it