Thursday, 4 September 2008

Mirabel Appeal


Daisy has just been listed for sale on eBay as part of the Softies for Mirabel appeal - see all of the lovely softies here!

Daisy the Seaside Donkey is based on a vintage British knitting pattern - we have given her a floppy hat and pretty little flowers. She is going to be available through the Lark web shop and our lovely retailers soon, but you have the chance to purchase your own daisy before anyone else and support this great cause in the process!

7 comments:

ingrid said...

Oh Daisy is lovely! I hope she ends up at my house.

Kitschen Pink said...

I have photos of my brother and I on donkey's just like this! Happy memories! t.x

AnastasiaC said...

Daisy sure is lovely! i won one of the softies from Pips ebay auctions for Mirabel...she came last week and i love her already!

Matroskin said...

Cute donkey! It would make anyone smile.

iRiS said...

oh so sweet but my fave new softie is your vintage lamb now she is devine!

Lisa said...

She is gorgeous. All the very best for the auction

Top bird said...

Oh, Daisy is just lovely, and look at those gorgeous flower details. A worthy cause. xx