Tuesday, 18 November 2008

Please tell everyone you know! The first-ever Daylesford Makers' Market will be held on Sunday 30 November!

9am-1pm next to the Daylesford Bric-a-Brac Market.

Featuring gorgeous wares from local designers including Dandelion Toys, Alice's Glassworks, Lark, Overwrought, Doily and many more.

Come along to find unique Christmas gifts for your friends, kids and home.

And enjoy a lovely day out in the country, visiting the Wombat forest, mineral spas, vintage shops, foodie haunts and pretty lake with ducks!

Hope to see you there...

Allison xx

3 comments:

Kitschen Pink said...

I'm coming I'm coming! Just let me check the bus timetable...... xxx

Jodie said...

Definately see you there - can't wait. I'll even be brave and say howdy!!

AnastasiaC said...

ohhh wish I could come to the market too!
im looking forward to Alicia's new book - my copy is on its way!