Saturday, 31 January 2009

Oh My!

Look at these crochet budgerigars, from a pattern by crochetroo. Crochet and budgerigars, what a perfect combination! I love birds but I don't like them in the house or anywhere near my hair so a crochet budgie would be perfect for me!

As you can probably guess, crochetroo is an Aussie crochet girl and she has a great line in crochet koalas, spiders and other Australiana (which I am told is making a big comeback in the fashion world).

Thanks to wee birdy for this find!

7 comments:

Rabbit and the Duck said...

These are just too cute! I had a blue budgie like the one in the front when I was growing up, and a dark green and yellow one as well. These bring back good memories : ) Off to check out the links now.

heleen db said...

These are adorable! They might make an interesting DIY-project, too. Maybe if I got some spare time on my hands...

Liesel's House & Garden Party said...

What a cuties!

I wish I could crochet and being able to make them. Is it very difficult to learn? I really like the way you photographed them as if they are real wild birds seeking shleter in tree =)

CatLady said...

How cute are those? I have all the supplies for learning crochet... now just to get going on it.

Kellsa said...

They are so cool! The only problem is I can't Crochet, at all. I can knit though... not quite the same.

cupcake said...

Thank you for the nice comments. I photographed them on our back deck.

CHeers Susan

the wreath witch said...

these are too cute . I added the shop to my favorites.