Monday, 9 March 2009

Meet Fleur Tortoise!

Fleur is the newest member of my little bunch of knitted animals. They are all based on vintage patterns I have collected from the 1950s, 60s and 70s.

Each one is hand-knitted in 100% cotton.

Mr and Mrs Rabbit come in one-off outfits made from vintage fabrics.

Daisy Donkey is the sweetest, she is an old-fashioned seaside donkey with a floppy hat and flowers.

Lambie is a baby lamb with a sweet flower chain necklace.

The toys are, of course, Fair Trade made, and I have a few of each for sale in the Lark web shop now.

4 comments:

Swift Jan said...

Aww he's cute!!! My nursery must have list is growing evertime I visit your blog!

~ Kim ~ said...

Gorgeous. I love them all.

belleandboo said...

hello Fleur you are lovely !

teddybearswednesday said...

Fleur is DIVINE!!! His crocheted flower shell is inspired! and his/her (?) smiling face is just gorgeous!! I love them all of course, Daisy is smashing!
By the way I found a very very old knitting book at the oppy for booties, and some of them are just beautiful, like bunny ones, and I thought of you. Are you interested? I could put in the post....