Friday, 20 March 2009

This week's Belle and Boo illustration

This week I am choosing 'Sleepwalker' as my favourite illustration from the Belle & Boo range. I am lucky enough to be selling these lovely artworks in Australia on behalf of London-based artist Mandy Sutcliffe.

I love the dreamy, storybook girl in this artwork, wandering through the forest in her nightie. Her thick eyelashes and rosy cheeks. The sleepy pink and purple colours are so evocative for me, reminding me of my own childhood in some way that I can't quite pinpoint. This has to be one of my favourites in the entire collection!

'Sleepwalker' art print is available here or from selected stockists.

This lovely artwork is is also available as a pretty set of badges.

1 comment:

REread said...

they're so pretty i love the colours