Friday, 27 March 2009

This week's Belle and Boo illustration

Wow, it's Friday again already! This week I am choosing 'Hello Chick' as my favourite illustration from the Belle & Boo range. I am lucky enough to be selling these lovely artworks in Australia on behalf of London-based artist Mandy Sutcliffe.

'Hello Chick' features Belle and her bunny friend Boo, who have come across a friendly little chick on their travels. It is very sweet, and for me it is a perfect Easter print, as it represents innocence, Spring (in the Northern hemisphere!) and new life.

As well as the prints, 'Hello Chick' is also available as a sweet badge on a little card. I will have the badges and lots of other locally-made Belle & Boo pieces on my stall at the Daylesford Makers' Market this Sunday. Please come and say hello!

'Hello Chick' art print is available here or from selected stockists. You can find the badges here.

No comments: