Friday, 6 March 2009

Too much fabric?

Local crafters - we are collecting fabric and craft supplies in the Daylesford and Hepburn area to help re-stash crafters affected by the Black Saturday bush fires.

Please give donations asap to Merrilyn at Threadneedle Craft on Vincent Street - or email me at allison @ larkmade.com.au

Any craft supplies are welcome, eg:

- yarn, knitting needles, little scissors
- crochet hooks
- fabric, threads, needles, pins, scissors
- felt,
- canvas or linen, embroidery hoop, threads
- art supplies

Also handmade items that you would like to donate including children's toys, clothing and bags.

We will be taking the first donations up to Melbourne next Wednesday to give to the Handmade Help appeal.

Thanks for your kindness! x

2 comments:

oldflowers4me said...

wow-you girls are fantastic.well done.

susieqiloveyou said...

You have inspired me to go find some supplies. I can't imagine losing my whole stash. devastating! What a wonderful idea.