Wednesday, 29 April 2009

My bathroom in print!

Our bathroom is in the current May issue of House & Garden - it's been out for a few weeks but I hadn't spotted it until a friend pointed it out, yay! Me and the kids are also in the pic - I was a bit nervous about it all as I have never been in a magazine before but I think it came out ok. It's quite a quirky bathroom, they have only featured a small corner. The wallpaper is of course from Cath Kidston, I love this seasidey print. It led to me going a bit overboard on the whole vintage seaside thing but I don't care, we love it! And our friends always seem to like it too. As you can see if you click on the photo, our towel rack is an old railway luggage rack and the kids' toys are stored in a vintage suitcase. Can you see the row of Little People on the windowsill?

11 comments:

Swift Jan said...

Aww cool!! My susbscription just ran out too!! Bummer... will have to hit the newsagent tomorrow :D

Meg said...

Fantastic! That is so cool!

zofia said...

Oh, love it!

Hello Sandwich said...

what a gorgeous bathroom! would love to see the rest of your house!
are you still in Tokyo?!
xxx

Pear tree cottage! said...

My goodness! how lovely I will have to go and take a peek! the children looked like they had a little fun!!

Lee-ann

moonspinner said...

Will have to remember Cath Kidston, great wallpaper. Nice pic!

Little Miss Mel said...

I love your bath! And wallpaper too!

Little Sparrow - Natural Toys & Handwork Supplies said...

well how exciting is that! in print, i actually bought the mag the other day and was very excited for you to see the article...love your work! x shelley

Bek said...

Congratulations. What a lovely bathroom you have!

Cass said...

Great bathroom, love the wallpaper

belleandboo said...

oh my goodness that is SO cool, your bathroom looks amazing