Thursday, 14 May 2009

Good Mail Day

My mail was especially nice today.

Some new Clothkits arrived - the teal cord number on top is a Doves and Cherries skirt kit, very folksy. There's also a very special dress kit underneath -I'll post more about these when they go into the web shop in a few days.

Play All Day, a gorgeous new book about contemporary design for children.

Surprise! A pretty parcel of vintage fabrics and an old storybook from lovely Meg. What a nice girl she is!

And lastly this cute teacup brooch from Made by White. I love it!

3 comments:

meglet said...

Wow! I can't believe you got the package already! I only sent it yesterday. I just LOVED that brown, floral material but had no use for it and hoped you could turn it into something beautiful.
Take care!

maçã said...

The teacup brooch is amazing, so detailed!

Jennifer Rose said...

that vintage fabric is gorgeous!