Friday, 15 May 2009

In Vogue!

I'm just back from a cuppa at Cliffy's with my friend Kate.

Kate gave me a belated birthday present of these two ace books full of recycled craft for kids. Love them!

We were giggling at how both our businesses are in Vogue magazine this month - Kate's award-winning veggies and my (rather more humble) knitted tea set, and how glamourous it seems to be in such a glossy magazine, when in reality our lives are decidedly un-glamourous here in the country, and mostly involve running round after kids and working in our businesses. Not that either of us would change a thing!

10 comments:

chunkychooky (Cath) said...

awwwwww don't ruin the illusion!! maybe we all secertly aspire to be in Vogue and we are assuming that when we are we will iunstantly become uber cool

Head Bitch in Charge said...

Jeepers! Congrats on Vogue! The rest of us can only aspire to such greatness :)

Kirsty (Coffee, Cake and Sunday's) said...

Congratulations! I love, love, love Vogue. Have you seen the latest Vogue Living... with the very special Catherine Martin covers... gorgeous!

daylesford organics said...

How very glamerous indeed. We just did a photo shoot for The Advocate/Courier newspapers in the vegie paddock in the rain. My hair was plastered to my face and my teeth were chattering. Mmmm, I wonder how that will turn out.
Ps thanks for this morning. Its always fun. X

Swift Jan said...

First House & Gardens.. now Vogue.. WooHoo!! I'd say more than just a housewife indeed! Congrats!

Linda said...

how wonderful being in VOGUE that's incredible well done you

Polka Dot Daze said...

Oh - loving those books!

marble rose said...

Don't just stand there, let's get to it, strike a pose there's nothing to it......

fleur
xxx

Kitschen Pink said...

Oh you're such a cool cucumber! I've seen the pics of the Daylesford Makers Market - glamour and chic in abundance! Congrats on Vogue! t.x

Hello Sandwich said...

:) he he I saw that too! Yay for you lovely! Now we just have to get you in VL more often!
xxx