Tuesday, 19 May 2009

The Lark Roadshow!

I am going on the road this month...

I haven't attended any markets this year apart from our local one, but I'm going to be on the road for the next five weekends setting up stall at markets around Melbourne and in the country, starting with the Sonny & Coco Market in Preston this Sunday.

It's the first time I've been to this particular market, and I'm looking forward to it as some of my favourite market gals will be there like Dana and Michelle, plus lots of ace-looking craftsters I haven't met before. And vintage goodies too!

Please come along and see lots of goodies from lark and the other indie designers I represent. There'll be Belle & Boo galore, including greeting cards, badges and pretty soaps.

Rosie Flo Books to colour in

Paumes books to get inspired by

Dumpling Dynasty lovelies

and of course, lots of LARK! We'll have a wide range of cute knitted toys at special prices for the market, as well as our popular samples basket, and some special one-off pieces. It's a great opportunity to stock up on gifts for the year.

5 comments:

Buttons by Lou Lou said...

Unfortunately I've had to say no to being a stall holder at this market even though I really wanted to go because it is not far from where I live. I will definately be visiting so look forward to seeing more of your things in person. Hope all of your markets go well. Lou.

Swift Jan said...

OOh when you said you were going on the road i had hoped Brisbane was on the list.... Oh well! HAve fun!!

Market Girl said...

Hey you need to make a road trip to Handmade in Canberra one day! We are on this weekend though also. Cheers

Sandra @ Pepperberry and Co. said...

Ooh, I so, so, so hope my darned flu is gone and I can come visit. It looks like it's going to be a phenomenal market!!

Pear tree cottage! said...

This weekend in Kyneton I will be dressing up in Crinoline to celebrate my husbands lodge's 150 years in this area..........so I will be one of many ladies dressed in 1859 outfits - we should go out and walk around the Piper street shops (smiles)shouldn't we!

You enjoy the markets.....they are always such good fun in Melbourne.

Lee-ann