Wednesday, 27 May 2009

Lovely...

is one of my favourite words. I suspect I am guilty of using it too much, but well, I think that's a lovely thing in itself!

Last night while watching Mary, Queen of Shops on Lifestyle TV (my current fave programme, have you seen it?), I decided to lovely up this cushion with some ric rac. It's very wonky but I like how it turned out.

And when I put it on the bed this morning I thought it would be a good opportunity to sort out some of my blankets and eiderdowns ready for winter. The loveliest season of all!

6 comments:

angelique said...

That women really know what she is talking about. I love it so much I am just about to watch it again.

Kitschen Pink said...

Oh my that's one cupboard full of lovliness! So many pretty linens in one post and yummy yummy ric rac! t.x

Lyssy May said...

I have only seen one episode as i don't have foxtel but she definitely has wonderful retail advice - I have been trying to track down to see if it is available on dvd. Your cushion and cupboard contents looks very cosy!

JazyJae's said...

Wow you were in an awesome swap group lots of fab things in that lot.

mimoo said...

Mary, Queen of shops is my fav show at the moment too! Did you see this weeks episode of the menswear shop stuck in the 70's. loved it! Mary Portas should be a motivational speaker!!!

Buttons by Lou Lou said...

I can't help saying (and writing) lovely all the time either - it is a me word as well!