Friday, 8 May 2009

Lovely Local Blogs

My friend Kate has started a blog. Kate and her family run Daylesford Organics, a beautiful farm in Muskvale. How gorgeous are her veggies? Well, so gorgeous that they have been nominated for the Vogue Entertaining Produce Awards this year! Well done Kate and Bren!

You might already know Meg, Kate's sister, who has an excellent blog. There are some lovely blogs happening in our part of the country - do you write a blog in Central Victoria? If so, please drop me a line to say hello and I'll add your blog to a list of links I am putting together. Yay for local blogs!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Thanks for the shout out Allison! Aren't Kate's photos amazing? xx

daylesford organics said...

Thanks so much from me too! Was ace to catch up with you and your beautiful boys yesterday. XX