Thursday, 21 May 2009

Passioknit

I am not a fan of Coles supermarkets, especially as our local branch of Coles is reputed to be the most expensive in Australia and never has anything I actually want to buy, but I do love that you can now buy these pretty Passioknit knitting needle kits and yarn while you are shopping for your loo rolls!

I will still be buying my supplies at my local indie craft shops but I have to admit I do love these cute coloured knitting needles, they would definitely brighten up my winter knitting basket.

6 comments:

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Ooh I wish our supermarkets would sell more craft supplies, I have to hunt high and low to find ANY near me.

lupinbunny said...

I was surprised at just how pricey they were, considering they were cheapy plastic at coles!

danielle said...

very cute! but i agree- i steer clear of the big shops too, even though it takes me about 4 times longer to do all my shopping!

Beach Vintage said...

The colours of the needles are enough to inspire.

Finki (jay) said...

How funny, I actually picked them up to buy at our local, cause it's just so out of character to see cutesy crafty stuff at coles. Didn't get them....but almost.

ed said...

情趣商品,情趣商品,情趣商品,情趣商品,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣商品,情趣商品,情趣商品,情趣商品,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣商品,情趣商品,情趣商品,情趣商品,免費視訊,免費視訊,免費視訊,免費視訊,情趣商品,情趣商品,情趣商品,情趣商品