Friday, 1 May 2009

The Paumes books have arrived!

Yesterday we were very excited to receive our first delivery of Paumes books from Japan, which are going out to lovely Australian shops straight away.

If you haven't seen these books before, they are stunning and very cool interiors books, featuring the homes and workspaces of creative families in different cities around the world.

They are published by Jeu de Paume, a small Tokyo company who also have a very sweet shop and gallery that I was lucky enough to visit last week (more about that later).

The books are quite hard to get hold of, but Lark has six titles in stock, with more to come over the next few months, including three brand new books that you will really love!

We have kept a small quantity of each book for our web shop - you can find them here, but please be quick as they are already being snapped up quite quickly.

Please pop back tomorrow for more about Japan, as I'll be posting some photos from my trip to Tokyo, as well as a Japan giveaway!

8 comments:

Cosy said...

I'm so glad to find a local stockist. Another excuse to spend some money. How wonderful!

Happydacks said...

They look like inspiring books, the crochet blanket is really fun!

Pear tree cottage! said...

Mmmm! better then an op-shop!! (smiles)

Lee-ann

chunkychooky (Cath) said...

they look fantastic- beautiful photography!

earl and cookie said...

oh yes please Allison! i am eagerly awaiting your WhereToGoInJapan post:-), i just booked the tickets- no pre-planning for me! so any suggestions would be great! thanks
vic

Hello Sandwich said...

owww I can't wait for tomorrow!
Tanoshiminishiteimasu!
I have my Japanese class until 3pm but can't wait to visit as soon as I finish!
xxx

maçã said...

They must be amazing! I will look for them here in Portugal :)

dottyspots said...

*swoon* I love Japanese interior and craft books. Dh thinks I'm bonkers, but they are so wonderful to look at, so full of inspiration.