Sunday, 24 May 2009

Wanted - ace designers and illustrators

Lark is currently looking for freelance graphic designers and illustrators to work with us on some new products. If you are ace at typography and drawing and you like what we do, please send me an email to: allison(at)larkmade.com.au with some samples of your work. Students and emerging designers are welcome to apply. And please pass this on to anyone you know who might be interested.

The collage picture is by my son. On the back he has written an acrostic poem, spelling out my name:

Always washes my clothes
Loving
I love my mum
Smart
lOves me
Nice

It's good to know that he feels so loved! (even if I do look a bit cross in his picture)

8 comments:

Hello Sandwich said...

I would love to be involved lovely Allison if you feel Hello Sandwich has your style! You can see my typography in VOGUE Living and my drawings on Hello Sandwich! xxx

cata said...

Hello Allison!
I'm illustrator and crafter living in Tuscany.
Your project sounds really interesting.
You can see my illustrations on my blog.
Regards,
Cata

danielle said...

haha that is too cute!that boy is all about the love isnt he!

Swift Jan said...

What a sweet son :)

Danielle said...

Hi Alison, not sure if you remember me but would definitely be interested in finding out more info. You can check out some of my work at danielleprice.com.au :)

nidji_29 said...

Hi Alison! I love your work. I'd love to take part in your project. Please view my portfolio at : http://www.spotbit.com/main/magazine.php?lang=en∏=6600

Thanks!!

Elisha (nidji_29@yahoo.com)

STUDIO said...

Hey Hey!
Here's my website and blog and email.

web // http://www.brownjames.co.uk
blog // http://blog.brownjames.co.uk
email // studio@brownjames.co.uk

Love your work.
Brownjames

miiliend said...

hi

i am an illustrator from india,pls chk my work here:www.funbubblz.blogspot.com

looking forward to work with you soon,thnx.