Saturday, 16 May 2009

Young things

I've been framing some old family photos today and I came across this set that Paul and I made in the Remo photo booth in Sydney, in April 1992, a few years after we met. We feel so lucky that we were only 21 when we met, we have grown up together into the wise and sensible people that we are today! Ha ha, not really - we are still just as happy, crazy, itchy-footed and hot-headed as we ever were! Together we have travelled the world, made babies, been to Uni, run a business, lived in 14 houses in 6 towns, emigrated 5 times, and been through all the usual ups and downs along the way. Life should never be boring!

6 comments:

sarasophia said...

lovely photo's. You two are adorable--young love makes me feel so happy:)

lupinbunny said...

That's a niceway to think of it. I got together with my now-fiance when I was only 18 (NOT what I had planned!) and I often feel like I 'missed out' on my early twenties (a sacrifice I've happily made, mind!) Valuing that we got to grow up together is such a nicer way to think of it.

Kitschen Pink said...

Sweetie you haven't changed a bit!! Beautiful pics, lovely post! t.x

Mary Poppins said...

What beautiful photographs, thanks for sharing with us :)

X

mom seeks life said...

I feel the same about my husband..so glad I met on my 20th birthday and 15 yrs later, three children (but only one emigration and back!) i totally agree...life should never be boring!

Tinniegirl said...

It sounds like you have made an amazing life together.