Friday, 26 June 2009

Brightening my day...

This Portobello bone china tea set, found at the Anglican Trash 'n' Treaure this morning. Just the thing for a dark winter's morning, I think! Also found: a beautiful vintage sewing machine in a stand (more than I wanted to spend but it is so utterly nice), some old chocolate tins, glass sweetshop jars, three tablecloths, a vintage school embroidery sampler, box of wool oddments, storybooks, crochet blanket and some Madame Wiegel's sewing patterns for my collection.

10 comments:

Josephine Tale Peddler said...

Gorgeous tea-set! You must have been an early Lark bird to find such treasures. Thank you for your lovely comments on my Blog. I have been spreading the word about Lark to my vintage loving pals. How fab you stayed in Oatlands as well! So pleased you liked my home town. And I bought my first ever Frankie yesterday and the Lark clan looked good, good, good!
Enjoy your winter's day. It is sunshine in Sydney. I prefer the winter darkness! xx

meglet said...

omg! love these!
Too cute...

CurlyPops said...

oooh they're gorgeous! I especially the love the colours in the cup on the back left.

Sheri Howard said...

Don't you just love a good deal? I love your cups and saucers!!!

Beach Vintage said...

Fabulous fine. Love the colours.

Megan: The Byron Life said...

That sounds like one awesome op-shop!!
Love these cups and saucers - they fit your style so well.

Betty Jo said...

A very yummy tea set.Looks in perfect condition.

Jennifer Rose said...

love that aqua coloured set :D

Double E Designs said...

Love these!! Great find!

Ballarat Vintage Style said...

What a nice find.