Tuesday, 23 June 2009

Lisa Jones

Today I have been looking through some of the newest illustrations from Lisa Jones. I love Lisa's work, her hand-printed and recycled cards are so appealing and really stand out from the crowd. I really like working with Lisa too, and her partner Edward, as they are both lovely. I think it shows in their work! Lisa cites her inspiration as 20th century studio pottery and Scandinavian folklore, she lives in London and loves cycling around and tending her allotment. Lisa has a cute blog. You can find Lisa's cards on our website here, and we will be launching the new designs in August. In the meantime, I thought you might enjoy some of these cute pictures of Lisa and Edward and their work...








2 comments:

Angela said...

Those cards are SO fabulous! I am off to check out her blog and shop!

Josephine Tale Peddler said...

Scandinavian folklore sounds such an interesting inspiration! What a cute couple and cards!