Monday, 20 July 2009

Little Shop Of...

I simply couldn't resist treating myself to this 'Sassy Secretary Glasses Pendant' from Little Shop of. This ace new 100% handmade store has just opened in Carnegie, Melbourne and has a cute website too. I was wearing the necklace today, and at bedtime my little boy perched the perspex glasses on the end of his nose and said to me in a posh voice 'young lady, I am Dame Slap, these are MY spectacles and I am going to take you to my school for naughty boys and girls'. Can you guess that we have been reading Enid Blyton?

7 comments:

rabbit and the duck said...

that story is too cute : )

Joanne said...

Cute glasses.
Enid Blyton- loved her books as a child. Very politically incorrect in places!

Meg said...

Snap! We are reading The Magic faraway Tree.

Lucy Bowler said...

It's also fantastic on CD - narrated by Kate Winslet! A favourite in our house, although every now and then we have to share it with the other kids at the library!

daylesford organics said...

We are reading Enid Blyton too, The Wishing Chair. Love the necklace Allison. XX

Alison Gibbs said...

Cute necklace. Thanks for telling us about the shop in Carnegie. Such fun things on their website
Alison

Kre8ive Life said...

Thanks for the Little shop of tip- checked out their website. Love it!!!!!!! Lots of cool stuff. Also love your blog and lark website.