Thursday, 2 July 2009

Lovely new Paumes books!

I'm very excited that new Paumes design books are arriving at Lark this week, fresh from Japan. We'll have nine new titles including Kitchens of Paris, London and San Francisco, Girl's Apartments in Paris, Stocknholm Love Apartments, Recettes des Mamans a Paris and London Ateliers.

Also this very sweet craft book, full of projects for children's things. We only have a few of each title so please snap them up here.

And MOST exciting, next month we will have London Vintage, the newest book from Paumes and sure to be very close to my heart. Can't wait, I will tell you when it comes in! x

4 comments:

tess said...

oooer london vintage!!! can't wait :)
x

dorothybills said...

Oh my goodness! these books look amazing, I have never seen them before but think I will be shopping on line at LARK asap!

angela said...

I love Paumes books!!! I had a peek into some of those in Japan, they are truly beautiful and inspiring!

Thank you for your comment earlier, I find writing doesn't come naturally to me but I'm enjoying progress!!

The Paris Apartment said...

These books are just brilliant! I love every one!