Friday, 17 July 2009

Scrapbooking ain't my thing, but I frequently find myself on scrapbooking websites hunting down obscure paper punches or a special size of ribbon that I need to craft something. And they are just so overwhelming, don't you think? But here is a website that has a small and well-chosen range. I just bought a pretty paper punch there to make some Belle & Boo gift tags, and these other things caught my eye - lovely silvery-blue paper, a cute deer stamp, blue and white baker's twine (on a massive 560 yard roll for just $36.50, yay!) and these leafy decals. Koko Vanilla also has a very helpful owner, who helped me track down the special thing that I needed. Thanks Anna!

7 comments:

dorothybills said...

Wow, yes they can be overwhelming, I am not a scrapbooker either but that is a good site and may need to get some of that twine in red! Thanks

Swift Jan said...

I am not into scrapbooking either. It IS overwhelming isn't it!
Your finds are great though!! I love the deer stamp!

Cath from chunkychooky said...

I agree about the scrap booking thing however I recently found myself in a scrap booking shop and could not beleive all the good stuff they had! good paper and ribon and punches and crafty stuff.

JazyJae's said...

Had to come and tell you how excited I was to see a couple of your things in a local store. I think I scared the shop worker with my squeel.
I often squeel like that when i see things from bloggers I follow in a store. More so local shops to me.

Josephine Tale Peddler said...

I really want scrapbooking to be my thing. I have an entire storage carton filled with scrapbook materials and books and so far done zilch with it all. One day I will. Scrapbooking is a bit like Blogging don't you think? xx

beck said...

I like that blue & white twine Allison, it's just lovely. I have the red & white variety and it's great for so many things. Looks like a great site to visit x

AnastasiaC said...

im the same - i dont scrapbook but go GaGa at all the lovely supplies! I met Anna Via Etsy - she's lovely!!