Tuesday, 7 July 2009

Wowee!

The Handmade Help recipe book, Home made, is now available! Yay! And it looks amazing - the Handmade Help team has done a brilliant job. There are so many yummy recipes from Blueberry Croissant Pudding (yum) to pumpkin polenta, and honey jumbles. And a lovely cover illustrated by Loobylu.


The recipes were contributed by bloggers, artists and crafters (including moi!) and a few well-known chefs like Margaret Fulton, as an initiative to help families and communities affected by the Victorian bushfires.

Buy it now - limited copies available at $15, or pdfs at $8. I am snapping up a few copies for Christmas presents. (I just realised how tragic this sounds - I don't usually do my Christmas shopping in July but I am thinking of friends and family overseas and I am worried this will sell out!.)

1 comment:

The Observer said...

Sounds great.....but Christmas Shopping now? You must be loco! Or just extremely organized.