Monday, 17 August 2009

Waiting for Telstra

We have been without internet for a WHOLE WEEK! Can you imagine? I have been dependent on my iPhone and an old dial-up connection that took me back to the 1990s. As a distraction I went out to buy some magazines and to chat to Merrilyn at Threadneedle Craft. She is opening a huge new craft shop right in the centre of town in September.

Belle & Boo is featured in Cream this month. I also had a coffee with Dana, we talked craft, vintage fabrics, kids and parents. I came home to find that we are BACK ON THE AIR! I am not getting too excited in case it is just a temporary fix, but it feels good.

4 comments:

Cath from chunkychooky said...

how annoying!!! and did yuy get "that" letter from them... if you feel like you need sme telstra venting check out my bog! x

sarah-jane down the lane said...

My faraways in Melbourne had similar Telstra frustrations! I do hope you are all wired up now. It is so so frustrating!
Sarah :)

Adele said...

I had a dream of opening up a decent craft shop here when Woolworths closed in Woodbridge. It's a big shop and would cost a fortune to sort out but could be a great centre for makers. Oh well it's nice to dream sometimes, perhaps one day.
Hope the internet holds out.
Adele

Kylie said...

Oh no, the waiting for Telstra eternity mix! You poor thing. Good that you got out and about though. Sometimes I get so stuck on the computer I don't get to talk to folk much :) K