Tuesday, 15 September 2009

Sticky!

Did I mention that Lark's latest goodies are many varieties of Japanese washi masking tape?

I love this tape! It can be used for so many pretty projects and can be stuck and unstuck without leaving a mark.

You can tear it with no need for scissors, write on it...

In Japan is it a huge craze, there are whole books devoted to washi masking tape, clubs for aficionados, it is simply addictive!

I am super-excited to have a stash of tape here in Australia. It seems to have been very popular - I mentioned it on Twitter yesterday while we were unpacking it, and we have already sold out of one of the designs.

We have lots of twin packs in pretty designs and colours, and boxes of 10 and 20 colours, as well as stripey 5-packs. Snap them up here!

6 comments:

Bluebell said...

How fabulous! I'm a huge fan of masking tape regardless, but those patterns and designs are just gorgeous. You have such a range as well- I'm off to check them out some more....

lou

Joanna said...

I must say it’s a welcome change of the normal beige stuff...I love the idea that you can get a variety box of the stuff...fascinating!

Donna said...

Gorgeous Allison! Glad I snapped up my box :-)

The shop is looking wonderful, so exciting x

lisa :: the red thread said...

Oh I love washi paper tape... I have amassed a collection of over 50 rolls on my 2 visits to japan! I know where to go now if I run out before I can back to Tokyo.

Cathy (tinniegirl) said...

Washi tape is really cool. I have some that was gifted to me and I love it. What a great selection you have.

biggirlssweets said...

Crazy Crafty Synchronicity! I recently bought the mixed pack you're showing in the second pick from a seller from Japan on etsy! I am absolute decorative sticky-tape addict, and have a massive drawer full from all over the world! I'm thoroughly impressed with your sensational stock, as always!