Thursday, 8 October 2009

Come and work at Lark!

Would you like to come and work in our lovely shop?

Lark is looking for an assistant to help in our Daylesford store at weekends. You must have retail experience, be reliable, have a passion for craft/vintage/handmade and be able to travel to Daylesford. Our store sells stationery, children's clothes and toys, accessories, homewares and all manner of cute gifts.

If this sounds like you please pop into our store this Sunday 11 October and talk to lovely Debra, who is helping me to manage the shop. If you can't make it in person, please ring Debra at the shop (5348 1853) on Sunday. You can find directions to the shop here.

These gorgeous photos of our shop were taken by local photographer Rohan Anderson - he has a great blog too.

13 comments:

Swift Jan said...

I wish Jelly Fish!

(great pics btw)

Kali said...

oh gosh...i could fly and drive in every weekend! pity tassie is a bit too far.

Josephine Tale Peddler said...

If you could find a full time job as well for my partner I'd be there! xx

Leahdis said...

My idea of a dream job...but the commute...bummer dude.

Beach Vintage said...

Allison congrats on this shop it is utterly adorable.

littlechrissy said...

Sadly the commute from Brisbane is a little far :-(

sarah barnett said...

Would love it - if only your shop was in Sydney... hope you find someone really gorgeous to sell your gorgeous things!

Rosie said...

I have all those requirements... worked in retail for 11 years, worked weekends for 10 and love handmade and all sweet things. Only one problem, I think the trip from Hobart to Daylesford might make it a long day. Oh well...

jade holi said...

sounds like fun & i'll just keep dreaming the job is mine! i would love to see a photo of the counter! this is always the hub, the chat spot, the temple of a shop, please post a pic of it i am very curious, as the rest of the shop looks divine. x

Peta @ Pippiwillow said...

Should our offer on a house be accepted...I could potentially be living there in a few months and would love to come and play in your shop! Peta

RoLuc said...

Who wouldn't want to work there?!!!!!

saupapel

Anna said...

Hi Allison

Your shop is looking just gorgeous, absolutely love it, you have done a fabulous job you should be proud.

Anna

Jogirl said...

ok, my bag is packed, I am on my way...your search is over!


Oh hold on, my peep may not like me running away from home to do a dream job..

oh well good luck with your search..

xo

Jogirl
www.lovestamp.com.au