Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Favourite reads

One of the most popular areas in our Daylesford shop is the book table. I can't get enough of books and magazines, and I'm really pleased with the range we have in store. This Handmade Help Recipe Book flies off the shelves (and it's all good, as 100% of profits go to the Salvo's to help with bush fire relief).

Mixtapezine and the Made It recipe zine are popular too.

Lovely Thaw and Peppermint mags


These books are amazing, full of the sweetest patterns on CD that you can freely use for craft and design.

Paumes books from Japan of course, this is just a small part of our range.

More lovelies.

Frankie books. We are one of the specially-picked shops stocking the new Frankie Photo Book and their much-loved Afternoon Tea book.

Afternoon Tea is so cute, lots of classic Aussie recipes all photographed against vintage china and linens.

This is the new Photo Book, just arrived from Frankie, it's beautiful.

And (gasp!) we have a couple of advance copies of the brand newest Cath Kidston book for sale. We'll have more in November when the book is officially published in Australia, but if you want to beat the crowd you'll have to be quick.

Inside this book is a craft kit to make your own pretty bag.

And the book itself is packed with lovely craft projects. My favourite is these lavender birds.

Please pop into the store to buy any of these books. Most of them are only available in the shop and not our web store, but you are welcome to order over the phone (03) 5348 1853 and we'll ship it out to you.

Our shop is featured on the Made It blog today, do take a peek at this lovely blog! x



10 comments:

Katy said...

I swear I will have to get two jobs to finance what I really would like to buy from your shop !

Josephine Tale Peddler said...

I am going to have to order that Cath Kidston book and I can't even sew! I hope she includes patterns for total sewing duds like myself. I love seeing what books and mags you are reading and stocking. xx

Alison Gibbs said...

I can't wait to get to Daylesford and visit your shop. We are due to have a weekend away in the next month or so, so I hope we will be heading your way.
Alison

madeit.com.au :: australia said...

Thanks for mentioning our zine. Everyone is loving your store over at the madeit blog!!

Bec

The Handmade Expo and Handmade Heaven said...

What a really nice collection you have there.
I hope to make it to your beautiful shop ONE day.

From
Liesa

posiepatchwork said...

Oh fabulous, a new Cath Kidston sewing book, i have so many of her fabrics to use up on special things, i'll have to grab a copy too. Happy days in your store, love Posie

Hopee said...

Are you going to sell these on your online store? I totally need that rob ryan book.... And the one with the CD.. actually.. all of them. Arg!

RoLuc said...

I love seeing Thaw sitting next to the big guns!
Love ya work!

AnastasiaC said...

ohhh the shop sounds FAB! hope its going well for you...busy busy!
some lovely books there...who can resist buying books, i cant!

tess said...

So many kinds of WOW on that one post. I could eat all those books up! You're so lucky to live amongst them all xx