Sunday, 15 November 2009

A Birthday Present from The Lark!

Did you know it is my blog's third birthday this week? What an amazing three years it has been. All orders from my web shop this week will be going into a special draw on 21 November (the big day!) to win a huge birthday box of Lark goodies worth $200. I'll be announcing the winner next weekend. Check out our Christmas shop if you are looking for gift ideas, it has just been stocked up with new lovelies.

This pretty drawing is part of a series done especially for Lark by a very talented girl, I'll be revealing more soon...

PS Happy Birthday to Pip, whose amazing blog was born the same week as mine. x

5 comments:

Lily and Agathe said...

I am so pleased I convinced you to blog :-)

Lily and Agathe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pippi Langstrumpf said...

Congratulations and thanks!
Love your blog!

Josephine Tale Peddler said...

Happy Birthday to your wonderful Blog, Allison. I shall have to visit your store this week! xx

Cathy (Tinniegirl) said...

Happy (very) belated birthday.